14 T Sumitomo SH145X-6
SUMITOMO, SH145X-6 crawler excavator is an indispensable solution for construction sites with narrow working areas where a short radius excavator is required. Particularly preferred on urban applications due to its compact and strong construction, SH145X-6 offers a fast paced and economical operation with its low fuel consumption and powerful engine.
Engine & Hydraulics
- New Generation Engine System “SPACE 5+”
- New Hydraulic System “SIH:S+”
- SUMITOMO Fuel Efficiency Technology
- Drastically Increased Productivity
SH145X-6 has achieved a 16% fuel saving in comparison with our DASH 3B series, by fusing the new generation engine system “SPACE 5+” and the new hydraulic system “SIH:S+”, further refining fuel efficiency. At the same time the newly developed ISUZU engine, contributes greatly to the environment.
The new engine system optimises fuel efficiency and environmental performance via the advanced common rail fuel injection system,
cooled EGR system, and turbocharger. At the same time, excellent response times are achieved.
SUMITOMO’s original Spool Stroke Control (SSC) technology perfectly matches the engine and hydraulic power, and further improves the operational speed whilst maintaining smooth control of the machine.
Durability and Maintenance
- High Rigidity Attachments
- Ground Level Maintenance
Serviceability and durability are also important points of machine performance. Ground level access to the engine area makes daily
maintenance extremely straightforward. Reliability has been further enhanced by increasing cooling capability and durability.
Safety and Operator Comfort
- Stylish and Spacious Cabin
- High-Definition Full Colour LCD Monitor
- FVM® (Field View Monitor) (option)
Planning for safety in the event of a roll accident, a new strengthened safety cabin has been provided. The reinforced cabin greatly increases the operator’s safety.
The spacious cab on fluid mounts and reclining suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue and provide a relaxed environment.
|Cab height||10 ft 0 in (3 040 mm)|
|Track overall length||14 ft 8 in (4 470 mm)|
|74.90 kW / 101.80 Ps|
|Bucket capacity||0.24 – 0.65 m³|
Bucket digging force
|Hydraulic system||Maximum oil flow||2 x 129 ltr/min|
|Pilot pump max. oil flow||
|Hydraulic oil change||5,000 hrs|
|Lift of filter||
|Swing/Travel Speed||Swing speed||0~11.2 min3|
|Tail swing radius||
|Swing Torque||37.0 kN m (3,773 kgf m)|
|Travel Speed: High||5.6 km/h|
|Travel Speed: Low||
116 kN (11,829 kgf)
|Weight & Ground Pressure||Overall width||2,490 mm|
|Operating weight||14 600 kg|
|Ground Pressure||47 KPa|
(Arm Length 2.11 m/power boost)
|Bucket Digging Force – ISO 6015||89.7 kN (94.9kN)|
80.1 kN (84.8kN)
|Arm Digging Force – ISO 6015||70.0kN (74.0kN)|
|Engine Rated Power (Net)||74.9 kW 101.8 PS|
|Operating Weight||14,600-15,100 kg|
|Bucket||ISO/SAE/PCSA Heaped||0.24-0.65 m3|
- Construction Sites
- Urban Applications
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Cono Services.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a ‘Duty of Care’ responsibility under the Act
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.